Why This Blog?

I'll Never Understand...

I have had someone trying to destroy my name for many years now.  They have made blogs about me, stolen (from my Google Picasa account) and ...

Paradise

Paradise

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I'll Never Understand...

I have had someone trying to destroy my name for many years now.  They have made blogs about me, stolen (from my Google Picasa account) and posted private pictures, and trashed my every move.  It's sad, and very unfortunate.

Initially, I was shocked.  I was hurt.  So many lies made up about me, and many of my ex co-workers. Why would someone say/do these awful and offensive things?  Why are they making things up about my previous company without knowing what really happened?  Apparently, they had a bad experience with me.  I can accept that.  With as many people as I [have] come in contact with, I know I cannot please everyone, even though I try to.  What I struggle with is not being able to find out what honestly happened so I can correct it.  I still, to this day, have no idea who this person is.  I wish I did, because I want to ask this person this question - why?  And then - What did I really do to make you trash me for over 5 years now?  Is it because I held you accountable for something?  I do that to everyone.  Because what I have read is simply untrue.  I have sat quiet about it for years now.  It's at the point where it is just ridiculous, and quite honestly, more annoying than anything.

Treat people the way you want to be treated.  Ah, yes... the Golden Rule.  I was taught this at a very young age.  I am very Blessed to have grown up in a family with values.  A family that strongly looked down upon treating anyone with disrespect.  Anyone.  Reading what this anonymous person has said about me, you wouldn't get that.

Well, all I can do is pray for this person, and I do, every night.  Every single night - I never miss a night that this person does not get mentioned in my prayers.  That God will overcome the hate in their heart and fill it with His love.

So, for the person attacking me, may God Bless you.  I am sorry for the experience that you had, no matter who was at fault.  This world is filled with enough hate.  Why not try to change it, instead of continuously adding to it?

“But to you who hear I say, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you
      - Luke 6: 27-28


7 comments:

  1. It is often said that "Hurt people hurt people". For whatever reason, some people have a void in their heart that can never be filled, but they try time and time again by trying to inflict pain on others for no other reason than to create problems. Any validation or vindication they receive is short lived and unless the void is filled with something as large as Christ, it will never be healed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. We will never stop praying for those overtaken by evil.

      Delete
  2. You said it all..I have had the pleasure of working with you Justin, and I would any day..Someone was not accountable and perhaps unable to perform their duties and are now simply unruly...Who takes five years out of their time to trash someone??? I will answer....SOMEONE WHO HASNOTHING ELSE TO DO....CANT FIND A JOB, BECAUSE the other companies see the same thing in them you did...THANKS Justin for pushing me, setting attainable goals and kicking me in the butt when you knew I could do better but was slacking...Those kicks made me BETTER....NOT BITTER....I hope this person finds peace. but what I really hope is that you and your family FIND it...God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torrance, thank you for the kind words! It was always a pleasure working alongside you. We had our tough times, but we always had a common goal. Stay safe and God Bless!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find this very mind blowing, uncomprehendable as a whole. I view this individual as of a worldly way. Individuals like this do not take the time to get to know, or understand the person they are so quickly passing judgement upon. One may also say people such as this are envies, jealous or even wish they themselves possessed the other persons skills, their knowledge, their characteristics. That they seen something in the person they are bulling that they themselves lack. To feel better about themselves, they try to bring someone else down, to take the wind out of their sail to steal or dim their shine. But whatsoever is done in the darkness will come to light.

    The other way to look at this is through a Christian view point. They say the GREATER THE MAN OF GOD, the harder the enemy will attack and use any means to bring down or try to destroy. The enemies work is being done here, the enemy will use anyone or anything as a vassal to bring down a Godly individual. This individual bulling and trying to cause harm more than likely did not even try to get to know, or even hold a conversation with the one they went so hard against . But you will reap what you sow.

    I find all this as disturbing, I mean really. For one to spend 5 years to try to bring down a man. Five years you will never get back, time away from family, time away from your significant other, kids, friends. Did you not have anything better to do, you had that much time to invest?? Time you could've used more wisely, like actually getting to know and have a conversation with the person you went up against. You would've come to the conclusion that your time was poorly wasted and how wrong you are of this man. How wrong you are of the man who oversees me and the team I'm on at Agility 360. I am truly blessed beyond measure to be employed at Agility 360 and the Executives that run it, and how grateful I am to be working under Justin Belter for a second time. Yes, I briefly worked under him at Wingspan Portfolio Advisors as well. I absolutely believe God placed me within a company where I needed to be to complete my journey that I am on. I believe you yourself would've seen how fortunate it could've been to work under such a talented, positive and motivated SVP. Justin's talent to read and know his employees is impeccable. His positive attitude on a daily basis helps drive your employees to reach for the top. He also knows just how to motivate each individual on his team in their own individual style. He has an open door policy and has had individual conversations with each of his employees.

    I hope that you see this blog and these comments whoever you are. Because I have a challenge for you. I challenge you to get to know Jesus. I believe you will never see it another way than you do right now unless you build that relationship with God. This is my want for you, my prayer for you. That you will finally move past this and find a more meaningful time to fulfill in your life.

    To my Boss, Justin Belter, and your family I pray for you. I pray you stay strong and not stoop and fall into trying to convince this individual of your character or morals. Let go and let God handle this battle. Just know that everything happens for a reason, there is a lesson here it just might take some time to understand what that lesson is. Also this may not even be your lesson as it maybe for this individual. Just know we are all held accountable for our actions, our words and we will all have to answer to them as God sees all.

    Justin, I encourage you to keep the positive vibes going...you are already victorious in this situation by moving forward and making s positive situation from a negative. Stand firm, stand on the rock God has placed for you. All else, God will handle.

    God bless boss,

    I endorse you 100%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! God will always test us for us to find out just how strong we really are. This person, which I know who now, has been my test. All this has really helped me to be a better person, and strive to please everyone I come across, no matter the situation!

      You're awesome Adriana! If only more people were like you! God Bless you!

      Delete