Why This Blog?

I'll Never Understand...

I have had someone trying to destroy my name for many years now.  They have made blogs about me, stolen (from my Google Picasa account) and ...

Paradise

Paradise

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Why Not Try To Be Great?

It's all about you.  What are you going to do today?  Are you going to sit around and do nothing, or go out and do something great?

I don't know about you, but I wake up everyday wanting to do something great. Something great doesn't necessarily mean you are ending world hunger, or finding the cure for cancer.  To me, being great is all about you.  It's your character.  It's how you carry yourself.  It's your want to keep getting better.  It's that never quit attitude.  It's staying positive no matter the situation.  I will
never understand how negative people can actually be.  Everyone else is to blame for their problems, because a negative person never does anything wrong.  Why?  It's easier to point the finger at someone else, as opposed  to pointing it at yourself.  How can you ever better yourself when you don't ever do anything wrong?  Hmmm...  I make a lot of mistakes.  I know that, and I admit that.  However, what I also know is that I try to learn from my mistakes.  I try to better myself by understanding the mistakes.  I never quit trying to build off my mistakes.  You might see me struggle, but you will never EVER see me quit.  It's not in my DNA.

Take a look in a mirror.  Would you trust you?  Are you willing to admit to your mistakes?  Easy to answer yes, but tougher to actually think about it.  Only you can change you.  Unfortunately, in this social media driven world we live in, people's decisions are made for them.  Only you can decide if you are influenced one way or the other.  Don't do something because it's the "cool" thing to do.  Do something because it is the "right" thing to do.

Look, I know not many people will see this post, much less this blog.  However, I am doing this for the few that will, and maybe I can help lift their day.  Maybe I can help people see that they can be as great as they want to be.  I'm just trying to put some positivity in a very negative world...

3 comments:

  1. Great post, thanks for putting positive vibes. Far too much negativity on social media! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome man! keep it up! Even if it helps one person it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twain said: "You are never wrong if you do the right thing". Great read Justin!

    ReplyDelete