Why This Blog?

I'll Never Understand...

I have had someone trying to destroy my name for many years now.  They have made blogs about me, stolen (from my Google Picasa account) and ...

Paradise

Paradise

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

What A Weekend!

It was a great weekend with great people!  So very Blessed to have a great family and a great group of friends!  God is GREAT!  Got to smoke some ribs, pork butt, and my first run on mac n cheese... it was a hit!

 

Remember - Keep your mind and thoughts positive.  Only you control the outcome of any situation.  Don't let negativity consume you.  YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!

God Bless,
Justin

1 comment:

  1. The food looks great Justin, Enjoy this Sunday (Packers Sunday) us Wisconsinites call it!
    love your positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete