Why This Blog?

I'll Never Understand...

I have had someone trying to destroy my name for many years now.  They have made blogs about me, stolen (from my Google Picasa account) and ...

Paradise

Paradise

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

What a Day!

Good morning world!  Today is going to be a great day!  I am so Blessed to have the people around me that I do - especially my wife!  Happy birthday honey!  You are a hard working, loving, caring, friend, wife, and mother.  We all love you very much!

I got to spend some time with the people that matter most to me over the weekend... My family!  It was a fantastic Father's Day, and I got to use the new smoker - Texas Original Pits 1/4" offset smoker.  What a beast this thing is!! Here is a link to their website - https://texasoriginalpits.com/




Keep your head up, and keep pushing forward!  Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it!

God Bless, and make it a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the birthday shout-out on your blog! I love you so very much and our awesome kiddos, you guys made my day very special.

    Father's Day was amazing, thank you for the being the hardworking man that you are! You're an awesome dad and husband and I'm so happy to get to do this life with you by my side. Your positivity and great attitude will and probably already has changed some lives and touched those having hard days. Thank you for being you!

    ReplyDelete