Why This Blog?

I'll Never Understand...

I have had someone trying to destroy my name for many years now.  They have made blogs about me, stolen (from my Google Picasa account) and ...

Paradise

Paradise

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Attitude is Everything...

There are some people out there with some pretty bad attitudes.  Not sure about you, but attitude is hands down the #1 thing I look at when deciding whether or not someone will be a good fit at Agility 360.  It is the same method I used at Wingspan Portfolio Advisors.  At Wingspan, there were a TON of GREAT people with GREAT attitudes.  It was awesome!  Then.....  you have the bad apples that walked around blaming everyone else for their problems.  You can never please them, no matter how hard you try.  All they do is bring down an entire production floor with their crappy attitudes.  Their attitude SUCKED, and probably still SUCKS to this day!

Remember, only you can change you.  Don't be influenced by the breading ground of negativity, aka social media (or, I guess you could say every comment section on the internet).

This is one of the most truest statements I have ever read:

“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.”

― Charles R. Swindoll

3 comments:

  1. People with good outlooks on life and positive attitudes live longer, happy lives. I thank my parents for guiding me to be the best "me" I can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People with good outlooks on life and positive attitudes live longer, happy lives. I thank my parents for guiding me to be the best "me" I can be!

    ReplyDelete