Why This Blog?

I'll Never Understand...

I have had someone trying to destroy my name for many years now.  They have made blogs about me, stolen (from my Google Picasa account) and ...

Paradise

Paradise

Thursday, June 9, 2016

At it again, but now it's not just me...

You know, it's one thing to attack a person with the most hateful and offensive things you can say... it's another to attack that guy's company.  This disgusting person has now included everyone that works for our company.  Their livelihood.  Their well-being.  Their source of income.  It's sad, and downright pathetic.

I would say grow up and move on, but that is obviously not going to happen.  I would say, you should try to find God, but someone with this much hate is very troubled and would probably laugh at me.  Like I stated in previous posts, there is enough hate on this planet... If you want to end it, don't add to it.  Unfortunately, it's probably safe to say you have no idea how to comprehend that idea...

You use a public forum, anonymously, to attack people - me, my wife, my co-workers, Lord knows who else, and yet you call me the bigot.  Sounds hypocritical to me...  Go ahead, look it up - http://www.merriam-webster.com/.

Maybe one day you will realize your fabrications, dishonesty, and slander are utterly ridiculous.  Only people with your degenerate thoughts will even pay attention to your nonsense.  People who have the ability to think will see through your lies and lack of integrity.

If you want something, go get it.  Stop pointing fingers and blaming everyone else for the crap you've  done wrong.  Use the link above and type in "entitlement", because you have way too much.   How much time and effort have you put into all your hate-filled posts?  You could have spent that time trying to fix the exact same thing you are doing with every post you publish.  Why?

Well, I will continue to pray for you because you are obviously a very disturbed soul.    I would love to help you get past all this, but regrettably, after 5+ years of tormenting, it is probably all that I will be able to do for you.

May God Bless you.



1 comment:

  1. Agreed babe! All we can do is pray for these troubled souls.

    ReplyDelete